At 6:30pm on Thursday 22 June AEST the ACCC, along with representatives from peak industry groups, will be streaming a free webinar on the new law. The webinar will focus on the practical issues for businesses complying with the new food labelling requirements before they become mandatory on 1 July 2018.
The webinar will address the following questions:
- Who needs to make a country of origin claim?
- What do ‘grown’, ‘produced’, ‘made’ and ‘packed’ mean?
- When can I make a ‘made in’ claim?
- How do I calculate the percentage of Australian content in my products?
- How will the new requirements be enforced?
Register now to participate.