YOUR EVOO in Paris and Abu DHABI
As the first international event to highlight fresh EVOO, OLIO NUOVO DAYS offers a unique opportunity for olive oil producers from the southern hemisphere to be recognised for their work in Paris, France, the home of culinary excellence. This year we have a partnership with SHAWATI magazine, the cultural publication of UAE in Abu Dhabi.
EVOO will be judged both in Paris and Abu Dhabi (samples will be dispatched from Paris).
This is a unique opportunity to promote your liquid gold. Our partnership with SHAWATI includes a promotion for the winners in the September issue.
OLIO NUOVO DAYS is dedicated to Premium EVOO, with a jury of professional tasters and Chefs. Best EVOO Winners will be rewarded with a
recipe created by a Chef.
REGISTRATION IS FREE
- PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION
- WEBSITE : The list and specifications of all the EVOOS entering
OLIO NUOVO DAYS will be promoted on our website.
- COMPETITION : The winners will be rewarded as below:
- Best EVOO of the Southern Hemisphere (selected among Africa,
Oceania and America)
- Best EVOO, Silver and Bronze from Africa
- Best EVOO, Silver and Bronze from America
- Best EVOO, Silver and Bronze from Oceania
- Best PACKAGING of the Southern Hemisphere (selected among
Africa, Oceania and America)
- Best PACKAGING Africa
- Best PACKAGING America
- Best PACKAGING Oceania
- Best ORGANIC EVOO of the Southern Hemisphere.
BEST EVOO (Africa, America, Oceania) and BEST EVOO of the Southern hemisphere will be rewarded with a recipe created by a Chef.
Not Including (prices on request);
- MEDAL/TROPHY FOR THE WINNERS
- HIGH DEFINITION PICTURES RELATED TO YOUR EVOO
- ANY COST FROM THE TRANSPORTATION/CUSTOMS
- SPECIAL PROMOTION ON OUR WEBSITE.
- CHEF’S RECIPES PICTURES.
WHO CAN REGISTER?
Any olive oil producer from the Southern Hemisphere with a maximum 2 different Extra Virgin Olive Oil of the same brand produced in 2020.
HOW TO REGISTER?
MARCH 5th REGISTRATION OPENING
JULY 3rd END OF REGISTRATION
JULY 17th DEADLINE TO RECEIVE THE EVOO IN PARIS
JULY 17th DEADLINE TO RECEIVE CHEMICAL ANALYSIS
PACKAGING AND SENDING
For your participation to the competition and promotional purpose you need to send FOR EACH ENTRY :
9 BOTTLES of 0,25 litre / or 5 BOTTLES of 0,5 litre
BOTTLES MUST BE PACKED SAFELY YOUR PACKAGE MUST INCLUDE A PROFORMA INVOICE that you will receive after your registration.
For promotional purpose on our website we need from your brand
- Your LOGO in High definition
- The LABEL on the bottle in High definition
- PICTURES of the bottle in High definition
- PICTURES of the PRODUCER in High definition
- PICTURES of the ORCHARD in High definition
- STORY of your brand
FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
Emmanuelle Dechelette: firstname.lastname@example.org or Lys Helaine: email@example.com